I was really happy when I received this award from Melly with 11 fun questions! She has a really pretty blog with everything from food and workouts to fashion and traveling. Everything I love in other words. I also love getting an insight of what it’s like living in Australia with all the amazing views. And Harley always makes me smile, cute little fella!
- What would you spend your last $50 on? That’s a tricky one right there! Uhmm… I’d like to come up with something more fun than just food! haha
- Favorite fashion accessory? Right now I’m really into thin bracelets put together with a watch. Other than that I really love bags too at the moment. I think a special bag or a watch with a few bracelets can make any outfit look more fun. Not that I’m a fashion guru or something.
- If you were a character on The Simpsons who would you be? Uh, Lisa maybe? She seems to really driven and knows what she wants.
- What’s your go to comfort food? That depends a lot on my mood, sometimes I don’t feel like any comfort food at all and sometimes i cannot wait to stuff my face with something like ice cream or crisps…
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right now that’s all I’m dreaming about. As some of you know I adore to travel. Right now I’d reeeally love to take a trip down under to Australia and New Zealand. It just seems so amazing down there. I’d also love to make a typical US trip or just discover the beaches and rich culture of Asia. Yeah, any warm and nice beach sounds great right now!
- Do you prefer to workout in the gym, at home or outdoors, and what do you love about it? I actually like all kinds of work out, I guess it depends on my mood. Since I was a kid I’ve practiced a lot of different sports, one of which handball will always remain my favorite. Team sports are totally to die for, you work together with your team towards a common goal. I also like going to the gym feeling my muscles burn or to any fitness class like BodyCombat feeling my pulse rise and getting all my angers out there. But what all kinds of work out have in common must be that amazing feeling afterwards of having succeeded and kicked your own ass. I regret that workout, said no one ever!
- If you could pick 4 people (living or dead) to have a dinner party with, who would they be and why? Haha, that’s actually a really fun question! Let me think… Maybe the lead singer Jocke Berg from the band Hardcore Superstar (ok, the rest of the band gotta come too) because they’re a lot of fun and I really admire them. The same goes form Pete Wentz. Then I’d like to invite Emma Stone and Maria Montazami because they seem to be really fun to hang with. Thats a nice mix right there!
- What’s your signature cooking dish? That is for sure my chicken dish with e.g. red onions, red pepper, rucola, lots of garlic & bacon.
- Favorite TV show? I cannot name just one, since I watch far too many. But I really like e.g. House, Grey’s Anatomy, 90210, Gossip Girl, Greek, Hart of Dixie, Two and a Half Men, and so on…
- Where did you go to high-school? I went to high school in my small (Finnish) hometown Ekenäs, with about 250 students. I honestly learned a lot during my three years there, not only from the books but also from very precious experiences. You see, my high school has a lot of sister schools abroad, and I got to travel to not only Poland and Germany but also China. Being in such a small school with nice students and teachers makes you feel at home. It is fair to say that it’s one of the best schools I’ve gone to and that my graduation day will forever be one of the greatest days and nights in my life.
11. What are you currently obsessed with? Currently I’m kinda obsessed with reading blogs I guess. There are so many good and pretty blogs out there, and I really wish to inspire someone in the future with mine. I’m also really obsessed with looking at cheap tickets to all over the world. It’s like an addiction, and I go on those site every week – sometimes even every day. Something I’m also thinking about a lot is the fact that I’m moving back to my small hometown in just a couple of days, which means that I’ll have access to my favorite gym. Cannot wait to get going again!
I’m supposed to give this award to 11 other bloggers and hit ’em with 11 questions, but I’ll leave it like this for now as I’m still trying recovering from being sick almost all week so far.
Hope you enjoyed the post, and thanks again Melly!